MARKETING MANAGER – OLMIX ASIA
Philippines or Vietnam
Olmix Group was founded in 1995, in the heart of Brittany, in Brehan, France. Born from a will to find natural alternatives to additives used in animal production, it has become a specialist in green technology, using algae as one of its main resources. Olmix Group develops natural alternatives to improve animal production. With a supply of high quality raw materials and innovative technology, Olmix has become one of the leading companies in developing algae based products for the improvement of aquatic-animal production. Olmix aims to use the maximum potential of the sustainable algae resources.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans with close coordination with Global Head of Marketing and Commercial Director.
- Create and engage product promotional schemes for the sales force and assist in ensuring best practice customer relationship management throughout the organisation.
- Lead the development of effective strategies, branding, and product positioning and complementary technical supporting information.
- Assist in the creation of value-added services beyond products, and develop science-based approaches to further differentiate Olmix products.
- Adapt corporate direction, to devise and implement marketing strategies that are fit for the Asian market market situation.
- Creation of marketing plans for new products, leading to successful launching.
- Take a lead role in the roll out and implementation of ADEL, specifically in the creation of KA profile and KA plans, and reporting of KAM metrics.
- To ensure marketing budgets are managed within agreed limits and plans are effectively implemented.
- Influence key opinion leaders inside and outside the organization to ensure that effective working relationships are in place to obtain input to product growth potential and to obtain ownership to implement plans as required.
- Take the lead in the identification of exhibitions and conferences that the company should be participating in, either exhibitor or speaker
- Optimize resource allocation on products and product range and capitalize on potential synergies
- Responsible for the leadership, management, coaching and counselling of the marketing team, including training needs, personal development and goal setting.
- Build strong and shaping relationships with all departments that have an influence on successful outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Degree in Veterinary Medicine or Animal Science
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in marketing specific to animal health/ animal nutrition
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network effectively across groups and levels.
- Effective leadership skills to manage several projects at one time and ensure the team meet deadlines including regional projects/ initiatives.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking capability and ability to apply good judgment across diverse/complex issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to coach and influence subordinates.
- Ability to work under pressure and compliance with strict deadlines.
- Ability to priorities or work with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to travel to lead activities and to meet the customers.
Salary and Benefit
- Olmix offer competitive salary & equipment package commensurate to experience and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in an exciting environment
- Asia Region : Dr Niki Atienza email@example.com
- Olmix Asia Pacific Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing and Innovation Director : email@example.com
- HR : Amélie Morio AMorio@olmix.com ;
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com