Excellent career opportunities with dairy in beautiful British Columbia, Canada
- Responsible for utilizing dairy software to optimize performance of feed formulations and on-farm rations in coordination with sales/service staff.
- Reviews and updates standard and custom dairy feed formulations on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the technical services, including but not exclusive to: supporting business development with input for nutrition proposals, supporting new product introductions with input on marketing and promotional materials, providing sales/service support to specified customers, conducting ration audits to support sales/service staff as required on a customer by customer basis, and reporting of activities
- Responsible for providing sales/service staff training and support.
- Responsible for direct customer contact and sales.
- Coordinating forage testing using NIR.
- Coordinating overall incoming ingredient quality control.
- Maintains knowledge and communication of industry developments.
- Acts as a representative at key industry meetings and functions.
- Informs Sales Manager immediately of concerns and/ or problems.
REQUIREMENTS (related education and experience may be considered)
- Preferably 2 years research experience
- Farm experience
- University education in animal nutrition
- Possess Veterinary Drug Dispensers Certificate or willing to acquire within three (3) month probationary period.
For more information and to apply Contact Careers in agriculture and food (CAF) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The vacancy will be filled as soon as possible