Do you have a passion for education? From October 1st , 2017 two student seats in the Programme Board are vacant.
The Programme Board (PB, former OWI) is the legal board of all
Wageningen Universities study programmes, and consists of 4 professors and four students.
Being a student member of the Programme Board you:
- represent students from Wageningen University in the board
that decides upon the content and quality of accredited study
programmes and advices the Executive Board on various educational issues
- deal with topics like: new study programmes, quality of teachers and courses, increasing student numbers and education innovation.
- have the opportunity to take an in-depth look at the management of your university;
- will enrich your curriculum vitae with education management experience.
We are looking for a student who:
- has passion for education;
- has ideas to develop and innovate the WU education;
- has a proactive and critical attitude;
- has preferably prior experience in (education) committees, a board, or similar.
- is preferably from the domain Environmental Sciences
(BBN/MFN, BBW/MEE, BIL/MIL, BLP/MLP, BMW/MES/MUE, MCL, MGI, MLE)
or Technology and Nutrition (BAT/MAB, BBT/MBT/MBF, BLT/MFT/MFQ/MFS, BML/MML, BVG/MNH).
Activities of the PB require approximately one day a week. This includes a meeting every two weeks on Wednesdays between 9:00 and 12:00.
Appointment is for one year, with the possibility of 2 re-appointments. You are compensated with three months of FOS (financial compensation for board activities) per annum.
Send your CV and motivation letter, in English or Dutch, before September 18, 2017, to Hetty.email@example.com with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection procedure will take place between September 19 and September 26.
If you want more information about the Programme Board see www.owi.wur.nl or you can contact one of the persons mentioned below:
current student members: