AREA MANAGER LATIN AMERICA
PATENT CO. is a leading animal nutrition manufacturer specialised in Mycotoxicosis and natural feed additives. From its production facility in Central Europe, PATENT CO. manufactures a full range of feed additives which are distributed to more than 25 countries across five continents. With focus on continuous innovation (own R&D) and having a strong, dynamic team of technical and sales experts, the company creates immense value to its distributors world wide
As Area Manager Latin America you are responsible for the network of distributors in the region, specifically Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Peru, Argentina and countries in Central America. This means you are the first point of contact, you provide technical and commercial support and you are responsible for managing the overall relationships with the distributors. In order to be successful you need to be a self starter, able to remain motivated while working independently, excellent communication skills and a high energy level.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Development and execution of annual sales budgets.
- Decide, together with the International Business Director, about distributors and country strategy.
- Implement the most suitable strategy to reach the target sales.
- Development of sales, promotion of the company’s position and perception on the market.
- Monitors and coordinate all sale activities in the assigned markets.
- Supports distributors with regular seminars.
- Giving training to employees’ of distributors (such as product managers)
- Identify key local and regional customers and provide dedicated support and, if necessary, conditions.
- Monitor necessary procedures for obtaining registration of company's products in the markets assigned.
- Follow-up samples, logistics, lab support for the markets assigned.
- Receivables follow-up.
- Collect field trial data.
- Identify new market opportunities as well as areas of improvement for the company and products.
- Monitor competitors in the region.
- University Degree; Veterinarian, Nutritionist, Agronomist or Animal Husbandry.
- Proven experience in the Animal Health, Animal Feed or Agri-Business.
- Experience in International Sales, specifically in South America.
- Willing to travel throughout Latin America, and occasional intercontinental travel.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, additional language like Portuguese is a plus.
- Pro-active and supportive attitude.
- Excellent communicative skills and remains self motivated.
- Enjoys to work with different cultures
Home office in Latin America - Travel 50%
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits
- A lot of freedom within an environment / organization that appreciates own initiatives
- Challenging targets and good opportunity for professional growth
- Possibility for personal development, training and education
- Collaborative and stimulating work environment
Interested? Apply on this website: https://nomilk2day.nl/nl/vacatures/443/area-manager-latin-america