~~Personal Qualities must include:LE BOURDON & ASSOCIÉS has an excellent opportunity for a
BUSINESS MANAGER, BENELUX
in the Animal Health & Nutrition industry. This position involves contributing to the growth of a highly-respected international company by increasing sales activity of feed and feed additives, among other company products.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to ensure the customer satisfaction in existing accounts and to develop new business throughout the assigned territory: the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, and possibly some of NW Germany. The hired candidate will report to the Regional Director, EMEA.
- Master degree in Veterinary Sciences, Animal Science/Nutrition or Agronomy
- A minimum 5 years proven of commercial/sales success in the Animal Health & Nutrition field.
- Feed Additives knowledge & experience is invaluable, as are the following:
- Industry/sector experience and knowledge
- Good technical background in Animal Nutrition, multi - species
- Demonstrated budgeting and forecasting skills and experience
- Strong focus on customer needs and responsiveness
- Advanced English: written and verbal communication skills.
- Any and all languages of the region are highly valued: Dutch/
- Solid computer skills - Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Personal Qualities must include:
- Excellent social and communication skills, adept at questioning, listening to clients and others, out-going, convincing, and engaging in presentations/demonstrations
- Dynamic, can-do attitude, autonomous and motivated while still flexible, able to adapt to situations as they arise
- Organized, adept at planning, resourceful and a person of integrity
- Established track record of proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives on-time or faster
- Proven ability & willingness to work very independently with documented success as a highly-disciplined, self-starter - yet also to participate as a team player
- Able to travel intensively through the allocated region
• Assume responsibility for all commercial and sales activities in the assigned area
• Able to sell successfully to distributors and directly
• Build a strong commercial network in the geographic area
• Support the commercial development of business - Servicing and maintaining established customer base and recapture former customers
• Prospect – New business development, acquire new customers Responsible for delivery of commercial, sales and gross margin targets in the allocated area
• Support of business development in other geographic areas as required/needed
• Implement the sales programmes to maximize profitable sales of products
• Maintain records on region including customer sales
• Provide sales reports to the Regional Director at regular intervals
• Communicate in a timely and efficient manner.
• Submit paperwork and reports in a timely, understandable and pertinent matter
• Coordinate with the Technical Department to meet the specific technical questions arising from customers and/or distributors
• Follow-up on deliveries and on price setting
• Work closely together with the people of the back office (customer support, administration, finance)
This position comes with a competitive salary/bonus and benefit package.
Interested? Please send your CV in Word format to: