Would you like to join one of the world’s leaders in Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition Hifeed B.V. (location Boxmeer, Netherlands) has a very interesting role for you!
Formulator 1 FTE
with interest and capabilities to manage our Cost of Good basis as well as servicing our customers and sales people with feed formulation and nutritional services.
The main challenges for the Formulator to:
- Prepare and make least-cost formulations on bases of the input of Nutritionists worldwide and market input;
- Prepare commercial quotes for products such as premixes and concentrates;
- Advice and create solutions in the areas of lab analyses, product development, mixing directions and other descriptions of modes of usage;
- Support the sales team concerning sales arguments and introduction of new sales support tools;
- Assist the Nutritionist with developing feed programs and products and service portfolios for our market;
- Calculate new feed formulations adequate for our market, explanation of such to customers and sales people where requested;
- Support to Know How Projects and our Business Development plans in the area of Nutrition, feed formulation, product development and quality assurance programs.
The key qualifications required for this job include:
- Bachelor degree (preferable in animal science);
- Experience in the field of animal nutrition (theoretical side) and formulation (practical side) for all species (broilers, laying hens, swine and ruminants);
- Is a team player preferably with (or able to set up) a network among nutritionists and technical people in Nutreco;
- Willing to travel worldwide to support our commercial activities;
- A high EQ resulting in a drive for accurate delivery of adequate, sometimes precise, services to others;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written); French is an advantage;
- Experience with feed optimization software.
Trouw Nutrition Hifeed B.V. offers a broad and independent function in a professional and strongly growing organisation. There is a pleasant, informal work climate in which you cooperate with dedicated colleagues. There are possibilities to develop your professional and personal capacities to realize personal growth. It concerns a fulltime function with an attractive package of compensations and benefits.
More information about this position:
For more information regarding the vacancy, role and/or recruitment process, you can contact Nicky Sprengers (HR Officer), email: email@example.com.
Interested in this position:
We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “apply online”. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
One of the leading companies in Nutreco is Trouw Nutrition Hifeed. Trouw Nutrition Hifeed is intermediary for customers in countries without Nutreco operating companies, focusing on Europe and
Middle East. In this aspect, Trouw Nutrition Hifeed is Nutreco’s ‘window to the world.’ On behalf of all Nutreco companies, Trouw Nutrition Hifeed exports quality animal nutritional products to approximately fifty countries worldwide and scouts for opportunities in most promising emerging markets. Furthermore, the company provides consultancy in the field of nutrition, technology and management