Our ambition? To innovate.
Our mission? To tackle the nutritional challenges of tomorrow. As specialists in Plant and Animal Nutrition with a presence in the Agri-food industry, we at the Groupe Roullier constantly improve upon our global success by relying on a solid, dynamic structure, and demonstrating total control of all stages of our commercial and industrial processes.
Our strengths? The 8,000 women and men who maintain our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit, and audacity.
Join our Group as an Algae R&D Project Manager
The Centre Mondial de l’Innovation (CMI) in Saint-Malo, the Groupe Roullier’s unique growth accelerator, houses three innovation divisions: Animal Nutrition, Plant Nutrition, and Support Functions. Supporting international development and innovation are the main objectives of this Centre, where all nationalities unite to contribute to the agriculture of tomorrow.
To support our teams, we are looking to recruit an:
Algae R&D Project Manager (M/F)
Permanent contract – Based in Saint-Malo (Ille-et-Vilaine department)
Reporting to the Director of Animal Nutrition R&D, your responsibilities will include supporting the creation of new products for our Animal Nutrition activities:
- Suggesting scientific positioning with regard to marine resources, algae in particular
- Identifying and selecting new agronomic additives and specific product features
- Qualifying active molecules and developing specific extraction methods
- Developing partnerships with universities related to these themes
- Participating in the creation of Group intellectual property
- Publishing scientific articles and posters, and being able to present them at international scientific conferences
You have a higher education in science, with a PhD specialising in algae or the chemistry of natural compounds.
Ideally, you have developed your skills in several research laboratories and/or you have industrial experience.
You have at least 5 years’ experience and an appetite for innovation within an industrial group.
You are organised, exacting, humble, and ambitious. You show initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
You have already worked in an international environment and speak fluent English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (CV + cover letter) to: https://roullier.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/280?c=roullier