MSD is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious:
Intern clinical studies
on behalf of the Department Global Clinical Research
MSD Animal Health is one of the world's leading companies in the field of veterinary medicines. MSD Animal Health develops and manufactures vaccines and drugs for farm animals, pets and fish. We have offices in over 50 countries and sell our products in more than 140 markets in which we operate in a network of production and R&D sites around the world. MSD is characterized by an open culture with lots of room for initiative. Your development is central in this internship, but we also want to learn from you!
The Global Clinical Research department (GCR) is embedded in the R&D organisation of MSD Animal Health and GCR consist of approximately 50 employees located at various sites in the US and the EU. It is a global Department that is responsible for the field trials with new products developed by MSD Animal Health. Other Clinical Research teams are located in Schwabenheim (Germany), Madison (USA) and De Soto (USA).
Project and specific activities that the student will be working on:
- Poultry and/or swine clinical studies required to obtain market authorization for new products or for existing products in new markets.
- Several activities related to these studies as: field monitoring, assistance in activities on the farms and data-entry.
- A personal assignment, when required by the university.
The activities described above are the basic package and will be conducted often independently after a good first work- and learning period. On its own initiative or by request from the organization, these can be supplemented with other projects and / or tasks.
We are looking for:
A still studying Bachelor or Master Student Veterinary medicine/Animal Sciences/HAS or equivalent who;
- Is available for 5 days a week a week for a period of 6 months.
- Has a professional attitude, enthusiasm and inquisitiveness entails and finds it a challenge to do an internship in a dynamic complex environment.
- Has a driving license (B)
- A broad-based internship, which allows you to get acquainted with many aspects of the field and there to gain experience, with enough room for own initiative.
- A challenging and dynamic learning environment with a lot of space for personal development.
- Professional guidance by an experienced specialist.
- A placement fee of € 375,- for Higher professional education (HBO) and an allowance of € 470,- for Academic/University (WO) gross per month (based on a 40-hour week).
Information & Application:
Are you interested in this internship, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the internship, please contact at the above e-mail or by phone: +31 6 25 07 46 30
The application process consists two interviews.