We think ahead! Will you join us? Then Vencomatic Group is interested in you. We are looking for a fulltime bachelor / master student for the assignment:
Effect of manure belt aeration on the indoor climate and the technical results of layers in the USA
Description of the assignment:
• Agro Supply is a supplier of heat exchangers (ECO-Unit) which are applied to reduce energy costs for the poultry farmer, to improve the indoor climate in the poultry house and to reduce emissions into the environment.
• Manure belt aeration is installed in a poultry house to dry the manure on the manure belts and to supply fresh outdoor air to the animals via the ECO-Unit. It is not known what the effect of manure belt aeration on the technical results of the layers is.
• During the internship, (climate)measurements in the poultry house will be conducted, animal behaviour will be observed and collected data will be analysed.
• The activities will take place at Iowa State University (Des Moines, USA) and at a poultry house in the state Washington in the USA.
This assignment is suitable for students (Applied) Animal Sciences or Biosystems Engineering.
The internship starts September / October / November 2019 and takes about 4-6 months (fulltime).
The student is motivated, enthousiastic and is able to work indepent on the field experiments which have to be done.
About Vencomatic Group
We of the Vencomatic Group are ambitious when it comes to innovation and sustainability in the poultry sector. We aim to be the world’s best and we aim to achieve this together. This is our belief. We are curious as to how you feel about this. Working at the Vencomatic Group means growth for people with ambition. It also means working together towards growth, innovation and sustainability in the poultry sector. That is what we are good at and we aspire to do it even better in the future. All over the world customers appreciate our high level of service. The Vencomatic Group employs over 400 people worldwide. Headquarters are in the Netherlands with subsidiaries located in Spain, Brazil, China and Malaysia.
Working at Vencomatic Group means working together on innovation and sustainability in the poultry sector.
Our brands are:
• Agro Supply: specialist in climate solutions
• Prinzen: specialist in egg handling
• Vencomatic: specialist in poultry housing and equipment
and awarded the ‘Koning Willem I’ award for
• Rondeel: innovative poultry housing
• Vencosteel: production facility