Junior international product manager
Company: Pancosma SA
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Subject: VIE description
Starting date: January 2019
Founded in 1947, Pancosma is a global pioneer in developing, manufacturing and distributing a wide range of innovative feed additives. Based in Geneva, Switzerland, Pancosma is present in 75 countries worldwide. Among various solutions, Pancosma provides a range of organic trace minerals branded as “B-TRAXIM”.
Context & missions
The Business Development department of Pancosma is central within the organization, working closely with the Innovation, Sales and Operations departments. Its main role is to gather, filter and distribute information, define strategies going forward and drive the business accordingly.
To support the ambitious growth of our global sales, we are looking for an additional team member. Under the supervision of a product manager, you will have the following missions:
- Marketing: create and update internal and external marketing tools to support mineral sales (for example: brochures, flyers, Frequently-Asked-Questions);
- Communication: internal documents (for example: technical bulletins, competitor positioning) and external documents (for example: articles for practical or technical magazines);
- Technical documentation: Create and update datasheets and technical dossiers of the range;
- Product development (trials): support protocol set up and follow-up results for local conviction trials and applied trials with the existing product portfolio (analyze data, write trial reports, summarize to the team);
- Commercial support: support product managers with event preparations (exhibitions, sales meetings, customer visits) and
- Operations: support product managers in projects with production, quality and regulation departments.
- Master in animal sciences (nutrition/production/ physiology) or a Veterinary degree
- Technical background in animal nutrition or animal health
- Knowledge of animal trials (protocol set up and statistical analysis of data) is a plus
- Autonomous, flexible, dynamic and with a strong ability for team work.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools and marketing tools
- Fluency in English (oral & written)
- Location: Pancosma headquarter at Geneva
- Duration : 1 year
Interested? Please contact Priscilla Lépinay