LE BOURDON & ASSOCIÉS [LBA] has an excellent opportunity for a
TECHNICAL-SALES MANAGER, NE FRANCE / BELGIUM
RUMINANT NUTRITION OR RUMINANT & MONOGASTRIC NUTRITION
This position, for an Animal Nutrition Sales professional, requires a mix of demonstrated sales success and technical knowledge, business savvy, and the ability to effectively communicate sound advice/technical support to farmers/ranchers, distributors, clients, and key account customers.
Our client, an innovative fast-growing company in Animal Nutrition and Health, seeks a Technical-Sales Manager with a ruminant nutrition specialist (or an all-species nutrition generalist) with solid technical support experience. Developed knowledge of the Ruminant Nutrition market in NE France is very much desired. This opportunity has the possibility to be a home office-based position; the candidate hired will be able to succeed independently and possess great self-discipline and motivation.
The ideal candidate is very self-directed, with a proven track record of successful sales and technical support, with the ability to build on an established customer base and develop new distribution networks. This is not a pharmaceutical or health job, but a position for a Ruminant (or an all-species generalist) Nutrition / Feed Additives professional.
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone in your network for whom this opportunity could be “just the ticket”; interested parties should contact Le Bourdon & Associés (LBA) and mail a CV in Word Format. Your help is much appreciated!
PERMANENT POSITION firstname.lastname@example.org
- A university degree in Animal Nutrition or Agriculture is highly valued; other highly relevant scientific educational background may be considered in conjunction with the right experience and skills
- A minimum of 5 years of proven SUCCESS in SALES AND TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE is essential to the position
- Experience in and knowledge of Ruminant or an all-species generalist Nutrition is a must
- An existing network of feed/ nutrition contacts in NE France is very highly valued, and contacts in French-speaking Belgium are also a plus
- Good knowledge of raising livestock is important to be able to converse with food distributors, manufacturers, mineral producers,
- Fluent professional English is a must, along with good English writing skills
- Native speaker French is a must
- Excellent at questioning, listening to clients and others, & engaging in presentations
- A high-level of autonomy is required: self-motivated, self-directed and independent in work
- A self-starter: organized, adept at planning, and resourceful. A person of integrity
- Established track record of proactively accomplishing assigned goals
- Good interpersonal skills, and demonstrated relationship-building ability
- Proven ability and willingness to participate as a team player is a must
- Adept at cross-cultural communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, experienced in business travel and ready for more!
- Able to further develop establish client base and create new distribution networks
- Define sales budget and marketing actions for each country of the region
- Provide technical support to clients, distributors and key customers
- Assure direct support and visits to customers to guarantee business development
- Interconnect local actions to support sales and cooperation with regional key accounts
- Participate in relevant business exhibitions and scientific / technical congresses.
- Interact successfully with individuals of diverse professions, educational backgrounds and nationalities
- Communicate effectively with the different players in the industry (making scientific or theoretical information accessible to farmer. Or effectively communicating the end-user experience to a sales executive or a scientist, etc.)
- Create demand for firm’s products with technical solutions for customer needs
This position comes with a competitive salary package.